Our Adult Family Home provides personalized assistance for all of the activities of daily living. We employ Washington State Certified Nurses Assistants (CNA), with current CPR and First Aid training. Our employees must complete a Nurse Delegation training according to the Washington State Nurse Delegation Program, and a Revised Fundamentals of Caregiving training. We have a registered nurse and a nurse practitioner always on call!
We also are partner with Felton Health Care Specialists. They are a team of medical professionals work with Adult Family Home providers, residents, families and facility staff to achieve the highest quality of life so your love ones can live with comfort and dignity. Their experience has shown that Adult Family Home residents achieve better outcomes, greater comfort and increased safety when personalized healthcare services are provided in the home. Their Medical Directors offer comprehensive care coordination for residents, support and consultation for staff and added benefits to residents and their families.
We encourage residents to participate in household activities according to their desire and ability, or sit back and be waited on. "Home style care" represents the care approach, means individual care designed to meet immediate needs. In addition, we help each resident to regain strength and the greatest independence possible. MorningSide can accommodate up to six residents at 3246 and five residents at 3245.
• Behavioral & Needs Assessments.
• Individualized Plan of Care.
• Expressly Developed Programming to provide meaning and quality of life for Profoundly affected dementia clients.
• Independence Encouraging, Accessible, Environment.
• Accommodations for Special Diets & Feeding Needs.
• Dressing & Personal Care Assistance & Supervision.
• Bathing & Personal Care Assistance & Supervision.
• Safety Supervision & Medication Administration.
• Family Style Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snacks.
• Our home is wheel chair and walker accessible.
• Assistance and Monitoring throughout Night.
• Increased Individualized Attention.
• High Level of Safety Supervision.
• On-site services are available for:
Beauty services at an extra fee.
• Air conditioner and Heater in each house.
• Medication Administration.
• Personal Care Assistance.
• Supervision 24 Hours.
• Big-screen televisions.
• Smaller Group Size.
• Incontinent Care.
• Availability for Phone in every room.
• Availability for Cable in every room.
• Hospice Care.
Once residence reach the stage of needing hospice care we are able to provide the support and care to allow the residences to stay in the home. We believe that our home should be the resident's forever home.